Well, I have begun tearing wallpaper down in the boys bathroom. It was horrible pink and blue flowers and had to go. I'm also ripping down the jungle themed paper from Adrik's room. The boys had already gotten a good start at that, so it too must go to the garbage. So, both rooms are a total disaster. I came down here to the computer to look up something regarding our transfer, and "stumbled" (haha) upon a free website host. Now, instead of finishing up the wallpaper projects, I've been sitting here uploading the family website I started building last summer. There's a lot of work to do on it. For one thing, all the pages are only current through about August of last year, and for another, I haven't even started on Jantzen's pages. I can't make any promises what-so-ever about when I will get it up to date because we have got SO much to get done around this house, but you can take a peek at the first draft if you would like! Just click here: Pokey Fishers
We have decided to redo all three of the bathrooms before we put the house on the market. We're going to do them one at a time, in case the transfer comes up faster than we had planned, but hopefully we'll get to them all. We'd also like to change the kitchen countertops and put in a new stove. Keil would also really like to get my dad out here for a couple days so the two of them can finish out the bedroom in the basement. To be able to list the house as a 5 bedroom instead of 4 would do great things for our asking price!!
Okay. I must return to my wall-paper stripping. My fingers are so sticky from peeling the wet, gluey paper that I may not be able to pry them from the keyboard....now there's an excuse for getting out of home-improvement projects: "But, I'm STUCK to the computer!" LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment