Poky Fishers??
Hi everyone!! Well, here it is, our own Fisher Family Blog. We thought this would be a great way to keep you all posted on what's going on here in Pocatello, and for you to get to watch the kids grow.
Why the domain name "Poky Fishers?" Well, it just seems to fit. The majority of this foursome seem to be a bit "poky" most of the time! Also, out here in Southeastern Idaho, Pocatello is known to the locals as "Poky." Thus, Poky Fishers was the name for us!
So, here we are; Lisa, Keil, Adrik and Jantzen Fisher. Stop in every once in a while and see what's new with us. I'm sure the little ones will help us keep it interesting!


7 comments:
Poky! Ha! You are funny! I know who is the "pokiest"!!!
Oh, what a lovely family you are! This is a great picture of you all. Glad you are doing this so I can get some pictures and watch the boys grow.
Natasha
Hi Fishers-
Cool web site! It makes me feel like I'm not so far away....:) Take care and Lisa-i'll talk to you soon!
Love ya
Mona
This website is way cool!!! How did you figure out how to do this Lisa???? :) I'll put this in my favorites so I can keep updated on all of you Pokeys!! Ha!
Susan
What a great idea, I love it! The boys are growing up so fast and this will be a fun way to keep with your family.
~~Brenda
Hello, fellow Fishers! Great website ;o) I've enjoyed looking at the pictures of the boys. I've no doubt that there will be many more interesting pictures and stories... "Fisher boys" are great material for great stories! :o)
Tami <>< er
Aren't Adrik and Jantzen just the cutest little boys you've ever seen? We think so! Love, Grandpa & Grandma Schmidt
Post a Comment