"He timed, Mommy!"
Jantzen has had a milestone day! I was washing dishes this morning, with the boys playing at my feet. I had gated the stairs to the lower level so that Jantz wouldn't take a tumble, but didn't worry about the stairs going up because he can't climb. All of sudden Adrik ran to me saying, "He timed, Mommy! He timed!" I wasn't quite sure what Adrik was telling me so I went looking for the little Suggy Bug (as he's known in our house) and there he was, half way up the stairs, giggling and climbing like he'd done it a thousand times before, as fast as he chubby little legs would take him. Adrik looked up at me again and said, matter-of-factly, "See, he timed." Fortunately, Kris recently sent us a couple of extra baby gates.....it seems we need them with 3 seperate sets of stairs. Life just gets busier every day.
And, Out of the Mouths of Babes......
This morning Adrik was missing his daddy and wishing Keil would come home from work to play. I sympathized with him, saying, "You're daddy is a fun guy, isn't he?" Adrik looked up at me, a bit confused and replied, "No, he's a mail man!"
Have a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment