Thursday, October 23, 2008

Annual Fall Pictures

We took the boys to the hills in the height of the fall color to get some good pictures. We had a bit of a hard time finding a good place this year, and ended up with the kids perched on the edge of a cliff that had the tops of some trees poking up from down below. I'm not sure how we got such good smiles from all of them because they were so busy freaking out about falling over! (Yes, I know, I deserve the 'Mommy-of-the-Year' Award for risking my children's lives in order to get a good picture. Seriously, they weren't THAT close to the edge! hahaha)

Adrik

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Jantzen

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Keison

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


3 Boys

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I'm looking so forward to trying to get a good picture of 4 children ages 7 and under next year! Fun times!!

No comments: