Yes, I changed the skin on our blog to pink! We're celebrating the fact that we are FINALLY going to have a GIRL in the house!!! We had our big ultrasound yesterday, and the doctor told us she's 99% certain the boys will have a baby sister this fall. What do you know, Keil IS capable of producing an X chromosome! (I was beginning to wonder! LOL) We are undecided about a name yet, but we'll keep you posted. The pictures from the ultrasound turned out absolutely terrible, blurry and just hard to see. I was disappointed because the doctor had some good opportunities for some good pictures of the baby's face and she missed them. Oh well. The ultrasounds all kind of look the same and sort of skeletal at this stage anyway! The best news is that our little girl looks very healthy; 10 fingers, 10 toes, and all major systems developing normally. Just what we wanted to hear! :) So, want to see the very first shirt I bought her?

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
The boys are thrilled too, they've been telling us for a couple of months now that we have enough boys in the house and that we really need a baby sister. Mommy and Daddy agree! :)
2 comments:
Awesome! We are so happy for you all. We think about you often and look at your site about once a month. I love your site! We are still in Europe...Germany now instead of Italy. We will be traveling to Colorado in July. First time to be back in 21 years! Keil, my sister laura sends a "hello". Take care,
Leah
LOVE the shirt...hehehe!!! So glad you're finally getting your girl. Congratulations to you all!
Post a Comment