Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yes, the rumors are TRUE!

We got a bit of a surprise a couple of months ago, and though we've kept the news to ourselves for a while now, I guess it's time to share. We are expecting #4! I am currently just over 11 weeks along, and my due date is October 14. All three of the boys were three weeks early however, so we're guessing this one is more likely to arrive around the 23 of September. And just to answer the questions that I KNOW are already coming out of your mouths, yes, Keison will be barely 15 months old when this one is born; and YES, this IS the LAST! We haven't told the boys yet, it just makes for too long of a wait. We will have the big ultrasound to determine the gender (oh, and all the other important stuff!) sometime in May, and yes, obviously, we are keeping everything crossed for a girl. Here's an image from an ultrasound I had a couple of weeks to date the pregnancy. You can't really tell from this picture, but I could see tiny little arms and legs waving all over during the scan. :) For those of you less familiar with ultrasound pictures, the head is on the left.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: