Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Painting and Graduating

Yesterday we spent some family time being creative. I bought the boys a set of sidewalk paint and we all got to create some artwork on the driveway. Here's a couple of pics:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This morning, Adrik graduated from 3-year-old preshool. His class gave a cute program about the things they learned this year, and sang several songs. The new principal came in and shook each of their hands and congratulated them, and then they each walked across the room to recieve their 'diploma.' It was adorable, and yes, mommy was a bit teary-eyed! Here's two pictures and a video:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



As I'm typing this, Adrik is standing beside me and just watched the video. After he saw Mrs. Williams hand him his diploma, he turned to me and said, "I'm the King of Every thing, aren't I, mom?" Hmmmmm......He thinks he's the king of everything after graduating 3 year old preschool....what's he going to think after he graduates high school?!

1 comment:

academiannut said...

Hi, Lisa - Thanks for the link to your blog.

Wow, your boys are so beautiful!

Charity