Thursday, December 01, 2005

A time machine!!!

Keil and I have always said how much Jantzen looks just like him. But the other day we were looking at this picture we have of Keil when he was 4 years old and we were amazed by how much the two of them look alike. It's honestly like having a time machine and going ahead 2 years to snap a picture of what Jantzen looks like then! Here's the 2 pictures:

This is Jantzen this morning:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's Keil at age 4:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's crazy, and very cool!!

Anyhow, I hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit! We had a houseful for Thanksgiving, and had a really fun weekend. My family ended up getting snowed in an extra day, which was really kind of nice because Keil was actually able to spend some time with them! He's been working so much that he really has been around a lot. In fact, he will hit 60 hours for the week sometime early tomorrow morning, and the post office will have to send him home. The snow, ice, early sunset, winter injuries and illnesses and extra holiday mail add up to tons of overtime!

I've just about got all of our Christmas shopping done! Just a few little extras for the boys and Keil's parents gift. We know what we want to get them, we just need to find a time when Keil and I can go together and decide which one!

We've been keeping busy here--preschool and playgroups each twice a week, also some playdates with the Gasset kiddos; and Adrik has a birthday party for his friend Harry on Saturday. I have become a regular care provider in our church nursery on the first Sunday of every month with another mom from Adrik's preschool. This will be my first official month, so I'm excited to see how it goes.

Well, it's time to go pick up Adrik from pre-school and I've got to find his library book and bundle up Jantz before we go, so I'd better end this! I'm going to be working on our Christmas letter in the next week, and I'm hoping to do LOTS of pictures this year. I can't wait to get it done!

No comments: